Thread: IndiaGames free on BSNL Broadband?

IndiaGames free on BSNL Broadband?

Today morning I got a call from unknown number he says that he is calling from BSNL and the fellow inquired if I am having any problem with BSNL Broadband. And start telling me about the free gaming site from there I can download almost 250 games free of cost. I told him I am not interested but he still keep on informing and make me to go to bsnl1.indiagames.com site. But I am afraid if I download and amount is detected from my account. Is this download is not going to get charged for it in the bill?please inform as soon as possible.

Re: IndiaGames free on BSNL Broadband?

Even i got this call and yes this is free for one month. i got this as a coupon with my BSNL bill but I had not used this coupon but thrown it. But remember when you login this site you can download the games free for one month and if you forget to unsubscribe to it then it will immediately charge you on next month and this amount will get added to you next month bill. And I think you are charged for MB you download.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have use this website for one month and it is free. Even downloads are not charged mbs are free for gaming. This is free because Indiagames are having tie up with BSNL. All the games are on BSNL server and hence downloads are free and it is also free for all who wants to play games. If you download it from this site this bandwidth are not counted.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Even I too got this call today and after reading your post i am happy to hear it that it is totally free for one month. download is free but I want to know if I am playing these game online is that bandwidth is also not calculated? And what if I subscribe to this site and forget to unsubscribe next month and did not download any thing in next month. Will they charge me or not? Please help your effort will be appreciated.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!