Thread: Tata photon on mobile phone

Tata photon on mobile phone

I want to buy a new mobile phone service which provide me super fast me internet service. My friend has told me that tata has launched internet service for mobile phone. But I don’t know about the tata photon for mobile phone. I want to know that how is this service. Anyone tell me something about this service please help me.

Re: Tata photon on mobile phone

Tata Indicom, the CDMA mobile phone of Tata Teleservices initiate the super High speed Tata Photon Plus Data service for the mobile phone hail as as “Tata Photon Plus Speed Living”. Through the new services Tata Indicom users using HSIA enabled CDMA mobile phones which can be easily used by the data download speeds of 2.4 Mbps through attractive tariff plans.

The Tata Photon + Speed Living features users can take pleasure as 3G like High speed data services on their handsets along through exciting value added services like Tata Photon Live TV, Push mail service, Video On Demand, Chat and minimum and reasonably priced Voice Calls and SMS prices.

This is service is first time in India which is a CDMA Mobile service operator providing a such High Speed Data services on handsets. The Speed Living service are available to Postpaid and Prepaid customers in all circles though in Cities wherever Photon+ is not released, user will obtain 1x speed.

Tata teleservices has recently released novel & first-of-its-kind Photon Plus service only for the people of india on mobile phone. Photo Plus for Mobile will let this is users to use the web through high-speed Internet and data usage on the go. Users can also make it enjoy Live TV, streaming video & music, quicker downloading and additional Value Added Services like as TATA Photon TV, Push 4 ALL Mail, & there are numerous other applications through the TATA Appstore.

Subscriber will also obtain 10 GB of data utilization free for the first two months on pre-paid connections and 15 GB one month free for two months on post-paid services – plans are Re. 0.50 per MB of utilization. As of now, this feature will be make it enabled on the Blackberry Tour 9630 and Samsung Corby; on the other hand tariffs are in place to make it accessible on 8 other top-end handsets.

Tata Photon TV is a Live TV straight stream onto your Laptop or desktop with the help of your TATA Photon+ mobile broadband. You can also chose from a comprehensive list of 40+ channels in different classes like News, Sports, entertainment etc. And there are you can also watch your favorite regional channels like ETV Marathi, Gujarati etc.