Thread: How to make bsnl online payment

How to make bsnl online payment

I have a BSNL landline connection in Hyderabad. My parents in India use this line. Recently I wanted to register myself for online bill payment option of BSNL as currently I'm staying in UK. However I was amazed to be familiar with that the online enrollment form doesn't have service circle in it is drop down menu. They have two entries for south east India but none of them contain any region of West Bengal. It's really dreadful that in bad feeling of being the largest telecom operator of India BSNL portal ignores a region where it has millions of subscribers. Please help.

Re: How to made bsnl online payment

Visit the BSNL Portal to register your self to avail the service. Click on the registration link and enter the particulars which comprise your name, address, a User name a password for login purpose. If you want to get your monthly bill alerts as SMS alerts, you can give your mobile digit in the appropriate place and click on submit button.

If you desire to log in to your account, use the username and password that you’ve set through the registration. Visit this page and enter your username and password. In the next page, you can also select the Individual Landline bill payments or the Cellone bill payments. If you use both of them, do one after the other. Before you can pay online, you have to register your phone numbers and for that, click on the landline option and then click on the Enroll phone accounts and ensue with the screen information. Do similarly to register your cellone mobile number.

After registration, you can pay your bills online, view outstanding bill amount and also sight payment transactions (after you’ve made at least one online payment). Now, if you have internet banking accounts in UTI bank, ICICI bank or HDFC bank, you can simply select the appropriate option and proceed with the screen steps. If you desire to pay using your credit card, then you can want the ICICI payment doorway as the option and proceed (ICICI is the gateway provider which doesn’t mean that only ICICI credit cards will be established. Any Visa, Master cards can be used for this purpose).

BillJunction is enthusiastic to providing you hassle-free bill sum service and is a single point contact for all your bill payment needs. BillJunction promises you freedom from queues in collection centres, from missing bill due dates and lost bills to keeping record of all your bill payments - in short, from general bill pay hard work. In fact, Bill Junction moves bills from your desk to your desktop and make sure that you pay your bills in minutes instead of hours. All within a protected environment.