Thread: BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

Hi i am using the BSNL broadband plan from the last few months and it served me its best , The service of the BSNL broadband is also fine that is the reason i am wishing to change my plan. It is not that i am not satisfied with the current plan but still i need the better and the best one to use. Currently i am using the BB Home UL 750 plan and wishing to shift over the BB Home Combo ULF 900. But some how i am not been able to do so i don't know why but failing to change and one more thing is that i tried it my self by the account of mine. Here are the current plan details of mine:
    • Name : BB Home UL 750
    • Bandwidth : 256 Kbps
    • Applicability : Home only
    • Monthly Charges : 750
    • Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month: Unlimited
    • Annual payment : 7500

Re: BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

As mentioned by you that you want to change your plan but as per my knowledge i don't think that you can do it by yourself because the plan changing authority is totally depend on the service provider . So iwant to tell you that better to go with the option of filing your complaint to the BSNL office. I hope that they will help you for sure and also believe that you will be able to enjoy the plan that you want and as early as possible.

I was facing the similar kind of problem a few days before but i didn't try to do it by my self so i will suggest you not to do it by your own and do the change just do one thing that give a call to the customer care office of the BSNL and place your complaint there once you have done with it they will give a code number then after the next day you have to call them again and then just you have to give the code number to them and your plan must have been changed but then you have to wait for the next month because the new plan start with the next month only.

First of all thank you all of you those who have considered my problem and also gave their vital time in giving their solution. The other thing is that i have done with it and also changed my plan and also one more query is that is there any wifi enabled plan in it or the other that can make me to use the wifi technology that is available in my system. Or should i stick to the same which i have changed just now.