Thread: Highest Internet Speeds in India?

Highest Internet Speeds in India?

Hi i am having the Dell vostro laptop and i am using it from the last seven months, The other thing is that it serve me the best and now i am planning to have an internet connection as my laptop has a wifi functionality so should i go with the wireless one or stick with the wired technology. And the first criteria is how to get the highest speed here as i want the fastest web browsing and the downloading speed also must be the best, Please help me in selecting one.

Re: Highest Internet Speeds in India?

As mentioned by you that you have the wifi technology on to your laptop then i would like to tell you that please go with the TATA photon which will give you the speed of more than 10 mbps . At present Tata is the best broadband service provider of India with the fastest speed. But the cost will be a little on the higher side. If the cost is not the issue for you than dont worry just go for it. As many of Tata users are being doing and they are also satisfied.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there are many of broad band service providers in India . But the highest speed that you need can be given by the Hathway broadband services. The best plans that i am using from last few months and is satisfying all my needs is the Hathway 4 month 4 GB plan here you will get the 4 gb download and in four month duration and the other thing is that in case you fail to use the the 4GB in the given period of time than it will be carry forwarded to the next months account and you will be benefited with that also. Last but not the last it provides the 10MBPS speed and it cost only 2000 for four months.

I was also facing the similar problem when i was willing to take an internet connection, But i was guided well according to my requirements, So i think that i can also guide you well but i need the exact requirements of your. The other thing is that let me know what kind of speed you need at what downloading capacity and also please tell me that are you travel from place to place if this happens than you may go on to the USB net services that are also available with each and every internet service provider.

I have the best plan for you and i hope that it will suit you the best after considering your requirements. I will suggest you just go with the BSNL broadband services with wimax. Here are the details of the plan that i want you to have an access:
    • Name: BUWI UL 1999
    • Bandwidth: 512 Kbps
    • Single/Multi Users: Single
    • Monthly Charges : 750
    • Installation charges: Nil
    • Download : unlimited