Thread: What is BWA? is it related to 4g LTE?

What is BWA? is it related to 4g LTE?

Hi I am using the broadband connection from last few months and i happy with the services provide to me, But last night as i was spending time with my friends the topic came in our conversation that was BWA and i was speech less in all of mine friends. Now can any one tell what the BWA actually means and what it stands for, And the other thing is that, is it related to the 4G LTE technology. Please help me in this case cause i am a bit confused from last few days.
    Last edited by Hibiscus5; 09-10-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Re: What is BWA? is it related to 4g LTE?

It seems to that if you are using internet services from a year or so than you must be knowing BWA. Anyways BWA stands for Broadband wireless Access. It is nothing but the normal internet service provider which also provides you the wireless internet services i mean to say that their major emphasis was always been wireless internet. And at present it is the best in the business and that provide world class internet services.

I have gone through your problem or rather i would say that it the concern of yours towards the BWA . So BWA is nothing but the Broadband wireless access that provides you the wireless access and also which is the best in the best. One more thing that would like to say here is that Wireless Broadband Is the latest technology that provides you the fastest of the internet services and that to with a high speed and data network access over a wide area.

4G LTE is nothing but the fourth generation of the Long term evolution. This is the technology that was found few years back, The other thing is that there no such things that will be affecting the smooth flow of it . Basically the world's first publicly available LTE-service was started at Stockholm as the Ericsson system on the 14 December 2009, and branded 4G. And later they were implemented by the Samsung company in there phone.

First of all thank you all of you those who have considered my problem and gave their vital time to find the solution, But the thing is that you people didn't understood my question i just want know the difference between the BWA and the 4G LTE . And one more thing is that are they are related to each other , is there is any similarity between them, Is it possible to use both of them to the best effect of getting the best internet services.