Thread: Suggest Best Wireless Internet Connection

Suggest Best Wireless Internet Connection

I do not want the wired internet connection. Now I want to have little mobility. Also I have quit the desktop too. Actually now I am looking for the wireless Internet Connection. Now I have searched a lot on the internet and have ended up with the four choices viz. Tata Photon Plus or Reliance Netconnect or Airtel or Idea. Mow I want you all here to help me with this. I want you all to suggest me which one is going to suit my all needs. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggest Best Wireless Internet Connection

If you ask me then Reliance is recently the best wireless connection in India that I would suggest you to go for. It can be utilize for both Reliance Netconnect laptops and desktops. Also the monthly subscriptions for this starts from Rs 400 per month. Also in addition to all this they come up with promotional offers. Recently they have come up with an offer in which they are offering the DATA Card for free. Download speeds for Reliance are from 15-25kbps that is the best download speeds available in India on the wireless Internet connections.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I do not know about anything else but I know about the Tata Indicom Broadband. It gives or provides an internet connection for the PCs and laptops that are compatible and where you can surf the Internet anywhere in India. If the speed is 20kbps then the Internet speeds up to 153 kbps. Well the rental for the USB modem begins from Rs99 per month. I am of the opinion that you should go with the Tata.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Airtel is the name that I can go with without any problem. I think if you have Airtel as one of the option then it is better to go with it and leave behind all other options. If you are having the Airtel Wireless Internet, then you have the complete freedom to access the Internet anytime and anywhere across India. It enables Internet, Email, and office applications with real time secure VPN access to all enterprise applications on move. Airtel Data Card is the prior PC Data Card that offers solution for wireless internet for laptops along with EDGE and GPRS in a single PC Card package.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you are in Mumbai and you are asking something for reliable and you are not worried about the price then I think that it would be advisable to go for the Idea Net Connector. Well it is little heavy on the price but it delivers very nice reliability. In addition to this entire thing I would say that it has better speed too. If you are little bit concerned about the price then it is better to go for the Airtel. I think that going with Idea will be a better option.

I think that I can give you a better way to make your firm choice.
    If you are going on the reliability scale then, I think that the choice goes in this manner: Idea>Airtel>Tata>Reliance
    If you are going on the price scale then, I think that the choice goes in this manner:
    Reliance>Tata>Airtel>Idea
    If you are going on the promotional offer scale then, I think that the choice goes in this manner:
    Reliance>Tata>Airtel>Idea