Thread: BSNL Broadband: Huge Bill Problems

BSNL Broadband: Huge Bill Problems

I am using BSNL Broadband connection for past 2 moths for my desktop computer. At starting internet bill was okay I think it was like my usage, but just now I have received the new bill for this month. When I saw the bill amount that time its like a shocked for me because I did not even used the internet for half of month. now I don't know what to do for this, if any one know how to solve this dispute then please suggest me. Any suggestion will appreciate.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 07-10-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Re: BSNL Broadband: Huge Bill Problems

As per your query these kind of bill dispute happens many of the time with the peoples. Now all the bills which are comes to you are not printed manually they are printed by machines in a bulk. So must be there some kind of system mistake happened with your billing. I you are having any other query then reply me.

I had the same bill dispute as you are having. Then I made contact with the help desk executive on this. I am sure you also make the contact with your customer care they will surely help you to overcome this issue. I hope this suggestion will help you, if you are having any other query then please reply me.

If you are thinking that the bill is more then asks for the itemized bill from your service provider. Itemized bill contain all the details and record regarding your bill. I think you should go through that bill and you can get more information on your usage. You can get the itemized bill through email or by post or by courier.

I will recommend you pay your bill and then choose the different service provider. There are many facilities of accessing the internet like a prepaid connection or postpaid connection on the USB modem. You can use USB modem on your desktop computer for accessing the internet and also having pretty good speed for downloading.