Thread: how to get more than 115 kbps speed through BSNL GPRS

how to get more than 115 kbps speed through BSNL GPRS

Please tell me, if anyone knows how to speed up the GPRS i.e. to get more than 115 kbps speed of BSNL GPRS while working on Computer via mobile

Re: how to get more than 115 kbps speed through BSNL GPRS

It is not easily possible because the speed of a dial up internet via mobile depends on the network coverage. But at the same time you can try disabling some services like Automatic Update, Antivirus updates, etc to get more speed. There are some internet booster software which can help you out to gain some kpbs of speed. Better network coverage gives a better speed.

I am having a similar old modem with me. I also want some help to get a good software through which I can get more than 80kbps of speed on my modem. I use Internet Download Manager to get video for YouTube and due to low download speed this takes a long time. I want a tool that really works in boosting the speed. At the time of download I am not able to surf any pages. It is very slow. I had seen some router booster software. But I don't have any router. Will that work with my modem also. I want download speed only for downloading videos.

The speed depend on the broadband plan you own. It does not really on the router or modem. If you have a high speed internet connection and you are getting low downloads then it means your modem is not able to give you maximum output. At that time you have to buy a new one. There are many dual antenna wifi models which comes with integrated router features. They are fast enough to give you stable bandwidth. Here you can contact your ISP to increase your download speed if you need more. A download booster cannot do anything here. For IDM try to limit the speed and leave it aside.