Thread: strange billing by tata of my photon plus.

strange billing by tata of my photon plus.

I am having a Tata Photon plus for my personal computer and having 15GB connection with 10GB night pack. Normally my bill is comes up to 1700/- per month including tax. But In this month bill is 2600/-, when I received the bill I got surprised of that. For a moment I could not able believed on it then I checked out with the customer care of the Tata, but they are not able to make me satisfy. I want suggestions on this; if anyone having suggestion on this please let me know.

Re: strange billing by tata of my photon plus.

I think you should call the customer care and asked them for itemize bill. I know about all the slow process of them. So recommend you to ask them for itemize bill on your email id on they can be make you available on your mobile phone. In that bill you get all the detail records of your charges and usages. I hope this suggestion may help you.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think the bills which are you which you are telling are may be correct. Tata person why charge you the extra bill. If you have cross the usage limit then only only charge you accordingly. It think you should check what kind of charges are there after the free usage and calculate them if you are having any other query then please reply me.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

When this kind of bill dispute are comes to you that time you should personally look through this. I advice you to go to the gallery of the Tata photon plus and register your compliant to them instead of calling them on the mobile phone. I am sure they will sure solve your dispute bill query.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I was facing the same problem with my billing dispute, that time I visited gallery for that issue but I failed, I have to pay the original bill amount. Then I completely stop that service and gone with different service provider. I will suggest you the same to go with another service provider and always asks for detail bill.