Thread: Tata Photon plus with Acer Promo Offer

Tata Photon plus with Acer Promo Offer

I just bought one Tata Photon plus wireless internet device on July-10 from Mumbai. I want to know my account number from Tata indicom service and my Photon + number is 924332xxxx. I actually I got this Photon plus data card in offer with my Acer Aspire 5740 laptop. But still I paid 760 rupees as photon plus coast and 100 rupees for its activation. They told me that I will get 2500 rupees benefits on it but I am confused to know that where benefit in this offer is. Can I know that what is benefit in this deal?

Re: Tata Photon plus with Acer Promo Offer

I really feel sorry for making delay to giving you reply for this query. Right now I thinks so they do not have any detail about that offer because it was also related to Acer aspire team also but I will forward your complain to Tata Teleservices and they will tell you what is the exact plan. Even you can also put one complain about it to their websites and I asked them about your account number and it is 907109xxx.

Ok I also got this same offer with my Acer aspire laptop and I know what is this exact offer. In this offer you will get particular uses of Rupees 2500 for five month uses for free. But as I came to know from TATA services from your account number that there is one more offer, one month rental free. And from next month you will be able to use this plan. Therefore from 2nd to 6th month you will use this 2500 rupees benefit. You will get 1 GB downloading free every month.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

This offer name is “TATA photon+ at Rs.750 with Acer Laptop”. In this offer customer will get TATA photon in just 750 Rs, if they will buy any Acer Aspire notebook. Normally it is little bit costly but in this offer it is in just 750Rs. Customer will get high speed wireless internet connection through it. It is India’s fastest data card which will provide you 3.1 MBPS connection.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

hi recently i have purchased a new acer aspire desktop.
    In which site should i register to get my tata photon plus for 750/
    please help me out. I am in trivandrum, kerala

Quote Originally Posted by mugil View Post
    hi recently i have purchased a new acer aspire desktop.
    In which site should i register to get my tata photon plus for 750/
    please help me out. I am in trivandrum, kerala
    You can simply register on http://www.tataphotonplus.co.in/. Just enter your Name, address and contact number with your City. Once it is updated they will call and deliver the device at home. You can also call their customer care on 9268164080.

Thanks. but the site only says we can register only if our city is in Delhi or NCr regions. But i am situated in Trivandrum, Kerala and while buying the acer computer they had mentioned that i would get tataphoton plus for Rs.750 only. For this i need to know where to register. please let me know.

Well, it is not the problem. You can ask regarding this to Tata Photon Customer as well. They will let you know about this as they had tied up with Acer. Just contact them on http://www.tataphoton.com/t-customercare.aspx. Also you can call Acer Customer Care for the same on these numbers:
    - 1-800-11-6677 (Toll free from BSNL/MTNL landlines) .
    - 1-800-3000-2237 (1-800-3000-ACER, Toll free from Reliance Mobile/Landline. Local call charges applicable for other telecom networks).
    - 011-26383170/75 (Standard call charges apply).
    - 9901676677 ( SMS service – Send SMS with system serial no & query for call center to revert back)