Thread: How To Increase Internet (through Mobile) Speed

How To Increase Internet (through Mobile) Speed

I am facilitating with the speeds of 2.5kBps on Reliance and 1.5 KBps(12kbps) on Tatadocomo accessed with the 75% signal capability and EDGE activated Nokia 2630 handset(when plugged to system).Absolute speed should be 236kbps but customer care is suggesting that the speed will be 40kbps but I am not having even 10%.

Is the speed that I am facilitating is treated as the normal speed .Someone working with the above services having more speed. Do you any idea about the software to increase the speed of the internet . I have tried to download the accelerator and internet download manager softwares but after all browsing speed is not getting increased. I am moving ahead with the gprs for now .I used RCDMA 1X that providing 15-17kBps speed. Can somebody here help me to increase the speed.

Re: How To Increase Internet (through Mobile) Speed

There is another possibility to increase the speed but you have to take the help of some applicable software that can be used for the same purpose. You need to go with the reliance provided software named as Reliance net booster which ccan be helpful for you to handle this situation....You ca download the software from the location : http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/...nalversion.zip

And also try to go for the Indian Steel Katora/bowl to put your phone/modem into this and your speed may increase dramatically, Just go for a try ..

I am using an Airtel prepaid mobile connection and it facilitate me with the speed of 115.2kbps for internet using, But the issues gettign occurred is that when i am going to download anything, then the speed automatically got reduced and downloading procedure got complex to handle and taking so much to process this out . It facilitates me with only 1.1 or maximum 4.5 kbps speed so I need that please provide me some idea to solve this ..

First of all, you have to move to the Control panel and then go for the network connection ,You will get the modem dial up connection icon there. Just select as default by making a right click,the move to the properties => general=>click on the Nokia USB modem then after click on the config and then click on the speed option to high speed and then click on the OK button and it will require for the next time dial connection to take action on the configuration and then click on the OK and then go for the reconnection of your phone for net connection .. It would be feasible for different option which would be used for the phone. Move to the setting=> network operator selection put to manual then wipe out the cache in web the turn off the phone and pull out the SIM card and insert the card again on the phone..

By making maximum Signal reception in your mobile, you can optimize the internet speed perfectly. This is the concise information about the way through which you have to this. All you have to as follows :

- A lengthy previously used Antenna for TV or Radio (two Antenna of about 1Meter is suggested)
    - A proper Speaker Wire should be one Meter (Transparent with red lines)
    - A Spring of near about 5 to 10 mm
    - Two Mousqito Coil Stands
    - Blade
    - Tape
    - Scissor
    - A Small Cardboard Box to adjust the Antenna
    - A Metal Stip according to the size of mobile Phone size.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

1. Create two holes onto the Cardboard Box with the help of Antenna and adjust the same, make the Gap of 3 inch between them.

2. Open up the box, and then after you can get two Antenna's legs under the Box, Slide the antenna at up side a bit and resolve the Mousqito Stands among a little hole in the mousqito stands so the antennas will not be unbalanced.

3. Go for a wire, make the 3 section of that wire about 10 Inch Wire and Peel this at both the ends.

4. create a hole within two antenna's on the box.

5. Bind the peeled wire onto the top of the Antenna, and browse up the box at bottom and plug this with two wires to two stands at any location as you need and take the two wires out of the box from the middle point of the hole between antennas.

6. Go for a spring and locate beside the hole and plug the two wires which you have taken out from within the box and bind the wires at both tops of spring.

7. Go for a different wire should be near about 5 inch, peel this and tie to the middle point of the spring.

8. Take the Metal Strip and then create a little hole with the help of nail and a hammer,plug the Wire which comes from the spring.

9. Have your Mobile on the Metal Strip and plug the Data Cable or IR or Bluetooth

10. Find the status of all these things .

The post seemed to help me and my fiance quite a bit, we're still having problems with our net, but it's made it at least livable until we get the service tech out here. Nothing is really going to stop a 75% packet loss due to signal and other issues.

If you check properly then your mobile does not provides you a great speed. The bandwidth allocated on a mobile is very less and the same is best suitable for mobile web browsing. Even if you try any booster to boost up the speed you might not get some help in that. By default, Windows reserves 20% of your bandwidth for its own use. That can be edited from GPO.

I am using an Aircel prepaid mobile connection and it facilitate me with the speed of 115.2kbps for internet using, But the issues gettign occurred is that when i am going to download anything, then the speed automatically got reduced and downloading procedure got complex to handle and taking so much to process this out . It facilitates me with only 1.1 or maximum 4.5 kbps speed so I need that please provide me some idea to solve this ..am using Sonyericsson W800i mobile.Iam connecting mobile thru datacable to my laptop.

Basically, that is the normal or i can say maximum speed we can get from such connections. But anyways, have you tried the steps mentioned above (6th post) ? Try out the same, hope it will help you little.

Alternatively, you use your mobile internet more often on your laptop than i'll suggest you go with Airtel Mobile Office. It is the best to use internet on desktop or laptop. It charges you 25 INR of 24 hours.