Thread: Pay Channels not available on Videocon D2h

Pay Channels not available on Videocon D2h

What does the message Pay Channels not available comes for. I am using Videocon D2h at my home. I am using this for a long time and now I am facing certain issue in this. When I turn my TV on I am getting a Pay Channels not available message on the screen. The same is not working for couple of days. Rightnow what can I do to fix this. I am planing to go for a new offers called as IPTV. I got a brochure for the same from my internet provider. What is this IPTV.

Re: Pay Channels not available on Videocon D2h

The first thing you have to check when you get such kind of Pay Channels not available message is the subscription details. Check that first because it is possible that your subscription is expired and there you will need to renew that. Call the help line number of videocon. It is 18001023111. It is a toll free number from videocon and you can directly from here ask for the issue.

It happens to me once where I had not inserted the satellite card properly. You must check that is should be inserted properly. Remove the same and put it back. Turn off and on your monitor one time. For IPTV it is actually a internet TV. All television programs can then be recovered from the IPTV network because of its storage facility. So it is quit flexible to use.

TV networks based on IP are quiet efficient and there is no issue of disturbance like what other D2H services have. So you can get a continuous services and that too at a reasonable rate. Digital transmission on coaxial networks mean that some of these problems have been solved, however, that they still suffer from some of these responses. This is why IPTV are gaining importance today.

IPTV is a new form of TV connection. It works on internet. Thanks to transport video over broadband networks such as ADSL, cable and fiber optic distribution program opens two new dimensions: interactivity, on the one hand, and customization of content on the other. If it is not certain that this new TV market enriches publishers chains like flowers, no more than the network operators and VOD services (VOD), IPTV has at least deserves to enrich the user experience.

D2h service is fine but I had noticed that the same is not working well when there is bad weather. The signal is not so good. Other than this IPTV offers you video on demand option. So you need to play only for those which you want to play. The methods of communication are different. Live television using a solution IP multicast thereby send the information only once to many people.

An IPTV uses the same infrastructure as Internet access, but with a bandwidth reserved for that. The technology IP allows to share the interface with other applications (Internet, VOIP). In addition, codecs more efficient (MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and VC-1) reduce the use of bandwidth. The major drawback is that whatever is selected on the PC or set top box is transmitted to the server as opposed to emissions satellite or radio are transmitted continuously without intervention of viewers.