Thread: The sound is very low or inaudible on my Videocon D2h service

The sound is very low or inaudible on my Videocon D2h service

I have a Vista Media Center. I need some help to begin with the setup. What I am doing here is that I want to record a show in my pc. For that I got a external TV Tuner card and I had connected my TV to it. I had added the cable TV connection to the same. It is working the video is fine but when I play any file the sound is very low. Even if I increase the same there is not much help. I am also looking for a media browser for my system.

Re: The sound is very low or inaudible on my Videocon D2h service

First to create you media center system you must have a proper setup for all. You must ensure that your TV is working fine and it is getting signal. Any disturbance or a weak tv tuner support will not give you quality. You must use a good TV tuner card support. That is one which is causing issue on your system. I had also gone through the same. A internal one is much better.

Usually the sound is common in most of the system due to codec issue. Just check the av cable on the backside and update your system codec. It is the only cable issue on TV set for sound issue. It is also important that you must good a high quality cable for the media center support. If you are using a pirated version of the software then there is not definite answer that it will work or not.

Change the set top box simply. I had faced this issue when there was completely no sound on playing movies. I tested all the settings from my remote and tv menu. But nothing was found there. It was the box which was not rendering proper audio and video support. I thus asked the service provider to replace the same and now it is working fine. Try the same in your place.

Why don't you try MyMovies Plugin for your system. It is a media browser. This will allow you to retrieve cover art and information on French editions of DVD, Blu-ray or HD DVD. The only condition for this is that each film must be stored in its own directory. Start by downloading MyMovies Server version and install it. Then add up your movies and import it in this.

I am using MyMovie Plugin and it offers countless import of videos. You can manually add a bar code, scan a barcode with your webcam, let the software detect the ID disc (DVD, Blu-ray, HD DVD) content in your optical drive, do a title search by selecting the data provider or even do a search of news. My Movies has many options such as updating data, but we will let you discover them for yourself. Be careful though you would be unable probably not get all the summaries you want. Some films are strangely absent. It will therefore integrate manually.

It is true a media center pc provides you lots of support and easy to use also. The new vista media center provides you easier management of open directories on each machine the setting is not simplified as it could be, despite the remarkable efforts. There is a better solution provided and you does not need listen to all music formats, especially files encoded in AAC from iTunes. This is the one things which I liked.