Thread: Airtel Mobile Office

Airtel Mobile Office

I M USING AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE 2 SURF T'GH MY L' TOP I HVE TKN AIRTEL 98RS PLAN .I THNK ITS CHEAP B'T SPEED IS HORRIBLE(MAX 2Kbs).CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME N ALTERNATIVE.CAN THE SPEED BE INCREASED US'NG MY CURRENT HANDSET:

Re: Airtel Mobile Office

Which handset are you using? I think you can opt for Aircel network for surfing and gprs connectivity which is quite cheap as compared to Airtel mobile office. There are also Airtel Mobile Office hacks on surfing FREE GPRS: on Airtel Mobile for free, just search for it and apply it.

I Am Using Motrola L7

Am using Airtel Mobile Office on my Nokia E63 and is working good. Its sufficient for browsing, in case of downloading it gives some around 55 kbs on my handset.I guess there might be any problem with your mobile phone.

Anyways, first try using some another connection on your handset if it works properly than change Airtel office, and if if not than show your mobile to any mobile repairing shop.

what are the settings for using e63 as a modem
    what number do i need to dial for connecting
    what configurations do i need to do on the nokia e63 handset

Quote Originally Posted by jewrajka View Post
    what are the settings for using e63 as a modem
    what number do i need to dial for connecting
    what configurations do i need to do on the nokia e63 handset
    Actually, you will need to download and install the Nokia PC Suite in your computer. After successfully installing it you will have to connect your mobile phone to your pc and let windows automatically install its modem driver in your computer. After installing the nokia e63 modem, use your network providers internet services to connect to internet.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Motorola L7 probably dont have EDGE. even i am using the 98 pack. though the speed will also depend on the particular server load. more the users the lesser the speed. i get 10KBps on my nokia 2600, previously on my 3110c i used to get around 25.

for using e63 without any PC suit you need to dial *99# or *99*11# for airtel.

Guys help me, I have a doubt. I am about to buy NokiaE72 by the end of this month, I will use office plan- 98/ month for few months and then shift to higher speed plans.
    My doubt: Is 98/ month fixed charge, no hidden charges?,
    Can I use my cell as a modem to connect my laptop to internet, I heard that there should be some card to stick for wirelessly accessing the Internet through our service provider.
    Do I need to pay extra for this service?
    Also suggest Tariff rates of other plans which provide higher speed.
    Plz give the details of browsing/ download speeds of mobile office and other plans.
    Thank you.

Hi, i dont think you will be able to use the 98/- plan on your computer. It is just for GPRS and you can use it only on your mobile phone. Also it is the fixed price but only for browsing, downloading may cost you extra.

So better than that i would recommend you to go with the Airtel Mobile Office. Am using the same since a year and much satisfied with the same. I has good speed on both, your mobile and computer. You can browse and download as well, unlimited. They will charge you 25/- Rs per day. But its worth.

I am using the same and there is no hidden cost for the same. But you must ensure one thing that there is a download limit provided for everday basis. It is counted as per your surfing habits. Like there is a 70 mb limit on some mobile and if you exceed that then there is charges on the basis of per mb download which is very costly. So you must first confirm that from the customer care.

no the Rs.98 is for wireless. speeds are decent. 170kbps during prak traffic and 400kbps during low traffic. in fact the ;ast time i post in this thread, i was using that pack. now i have a 512kbps net connection.