Thread: BSNL 3G unable to create server

BSNL 3G unable to create server

I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system and after that. From then, I am facing a weird problem while trying to create a server of the most famous game called Counter Strike. It seems that the issue is that BSNL 3G unable to create server. I want to know if this is a genuine problem. If it is not, then please help me with what is the actual cause of the issue and also provide the solutions.

Re: BSNL 3G unable to create server

Hello there, I think that the Windows 7 operating system is incompatible with Counter Strike because of which BSNL 3G is unable to create server. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool to confirm about the same. If this particular game is shown as incompatible, then I suppose that there is no solution to get rid of this situation. Wish you all the best.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Just confirm with the officials that the problem that BSNL 3G is unable to create server can be solved or not. They may be able to fox the same if this issue is not being caused because of the incompatibility with the Windows 7 operating system. Well, even if this is an incompatibility problem, then you can try setting the operating system in the compatibility mode to resolve this issue.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You just have to get the compatibility tool for solving the problem that BSNL 3G is unable to create server. But, this is assured only if this situation is caused because of an incompatibility problem. This tool when installed in the system will do all the required settings in the computer. Make sure that you uninstall the game before the tool is installed. Otherwise there will be no use doing the setup.

Create the server as administrator. This can help you to solve the problem that the BSNL 3G unable to create server. The option for run as administrator is to be used for this situation. Actually, the operating system may be blocking the server from being created. This blockage can only be removed with the help of this particular option.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have tried playing Counter Strike with the Windows 7 operating system. In my situation, the game started and I was also able to create the server. But, many of the features of the game were not able to work properly. For example, I was only able to play with the left hand. I could never make it right-handed. So, BSNL 3G unable to create server is not the issue of BSNL, but of Windows 7.