Thread: MTNL DC++ Hub

MTNL DC++ Hub

I am a MTNL user and i am living at Belapur, navi mumbai. I am searching for the mtnl dc++ local hubs but i did not saw anything. Does anybody there using the DC++ local hub in some around Belapur?

Re: MTNL DC++ Hub

Here i have got a one more person finding for the DC++ Hub of Mtnl, I am also a Mtnl user and i stay at Navimumbai, Vashi. Even i want to access some of my areas hubs but i unable to find out them. There are many guys but what could we do. Does anybody here who knows to create the hubs. This would be so useful for me to work from home as i would be having me all office data at my home too without transferring it.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I guess you should contact with your internet service provider as they must be having an all the informations about the dc hubs created near to your area. I think it would be more faster to get closer to the dc++ hubs rather then finding it on an internet or at any other place. I am far away from your area as i live in mira road and happily using the mtnl hubs.

Friends i have found one Mtnl hub and here i have given you the IP of that Hub as follows.

hub ip :- youngistani.zapto.org:411

Now you can enjoy the sharing in your local area
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Ohhooo, Thank you so much techman, even i was in a search of DC++ Hub and i guess i have found it at the end. Actually it has been found by you but i guess there would be huge crowd from my side to access this hub. First of all i must check this hub which i am surely going to do as soon as i reach home.

I have my own DC++ hub, Whoever do not know what is DC++ Hub then let me tell you that it is a file sharing software by which you can share the files in your local network.
    You all are welcome to join my hub called as "danceripper.servemp3.com:8000". It would be giving you the speed of some around 4 Mbps.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I am staying in Navi Mumbai, Vashi.
    I have a my own dc++ hub and believe me its awesome. It always gives the speed of 150 Kbps most of the time.
    Interested people can join it anytime at 10.12.152.174:4000 and there is one more as 10.10.248.18:4000.

hi! i have mtnl connection in govandi with speed 320 kbps so i download dc++ strong software but what is the ip of mtnl dc++ hub request to reply to me i mtrying 2 to 3 months ago thanks

abishek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Samrat1984 View Post
    hi! i have mtnl connection in govandi with speed 320 kbps so i download dc++ strong software but what is the ip of mtnl dc++ hub request to reply to me i mtrying 2 to 3 months ago thanks
    I think that you dont know dc++ hub is nothing but a lan network and it is the same as your company's lan network. DC++ provides 2 computers to share files within the lan network which is equally same as file sharing done in office computer. And by the way I have heard that DC++ never works on MTNL lines.

hey does anyone know a hub in worli plz help.....

Quote Originally Posted by omkarkate View Post
    hey does anyone know a hub in worli plz help.....
    one of my friend has got one MTNL hub
    hub ip :- youngistani.zapto.org:411
    and it is launched already. so try it let us know.

does any1 know a andheri club??????