Thread: Evdo rates and speed

Evdo rates and speed

Hello,

I am staying in Uttar Pradesh and I am interested in knowing the details related to this EVDO plan. Basically I need the information related to Evdo rates and speed. I will be really thankful if you anybody can provide me with this information.
    If possible please also mention the information related to the performance and the usage of this EVDO plan.

Re: Evdo rates and speed

Here are the details of speed and rate about the EVDO plan.
    1. Rs 199 per month that comes with 500Mb of free usage
    2. Rs 299 per month that comes with 1 GB of free usage.
    3. Rs 449 per month that comes with 2 GB of free usage.
    4. Rs 649 per month that comes with 5 GB of free usage.
    5. Rs 649 per month that comes with 5 GB of free usage.
    6. Rs 999per month that comes with unlimited usage.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

As far as I know many users has reported that the actual speed is approximately around 1.2 Mbps. According to me the speed you will get is dependent on your location means the distance from the tower and the number of users in your area. I have also heard that they are planning to increase the rate for their plan but I do not have the clear information about it.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I am using BSNL BroadBand and I am using this for more than a year and my plan is 750 UL Plus. But the thing is that I am not satisfied with the performance of this plan I mean I am not satisfied with the speed I am getting.

To be more specific I want to know that I will be good to change the plan or should I stay on the current plan I am using.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you thinking of changing the plan then you must know that with this EVDO plan you will not get the constant speed on your net the speed may fluctuate. It will be better if you check for the speed you are getting in your locality. Since the speed of internet is good in some places but it is also horrible in some places the only thing is matters it the distance of your home from the tower or from the place from where you are planning to use internet.

EVDO is a wireless connection that is using the CDMA mobile network for the purpose of delivering service. As you have idea that the strength of the signal changes from place to place and also change from time to time hence it is clear that the speed of internet will also change from time to time and also from place to place. Well the final decision is yours whether you want to change plan or continue with the same one.

I was also using this UL 750 plan but after some time I have change my plan to EV-DO and believe me it is the best plan. I know that the speed is fluctuating but then also the average speed is good compared to my previous plan. If you are thinking of changing the plan then you should go for it with out giving a second thought.