Thread: Airtel 3g plans

Airtel 3g plans

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a new prepaid connection of airtel. I am using nokia 5230 mobile which is compatible. I am using mobile office service on my mobile which is extremely slow in data transfer. I want to activate 3g service on my mobile. Can any one tell me what are the 3g service plans of airtel. Can anyone help me please?

Re: Airtel 3g plans

Hi Glassfish ,

There is a bad news for you is Airtel mobile is not providing any 3g service in india MTNL is only the company which is providing a 3g service for mobiles. If you want to use 3g service in mobile phones then you to switch on to mtnl they offer you 3g service for mobile phones. Switching a company is better option for you.

You can enter the entire new world of mobile phones and you can experience things that are existed just in imagination until now. MTNL offers the future of mobile phones through the introduce of state of art "MTNL 3G Jadoo" services in Mumbai.
    There is only a 1 time activation charges you have to pay Rs.149/- for Video/Voice Local calls as the plan of the current plan. Video call tariff given below in plans which is not particular. Video/Voice STD calls ISD Video Calls Data rates Rs 2/- per MB (Pulse of 2ps/10 KB)
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Hi friends, I am using a mtnl 3g plan which giving me satisfactory data transfer speed. But some time speed is also below what I need. I want to know about 3g service what is the maximum speed we can get on 3g mobile service. Can someone here tell me on the 3g services, actually what is the meaning this service. Please?
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

There are evolutionary standards which are previous-compatible to pre-existing 2G mobile networks as also revolutionary standards which needs all-new networks and also incidence allocation. The afterward group is the UMTS people, that is contains of standards created for IMT-2000, as well as the separately designed standards DECT and WiMAX, that was contained due to they fit the IMT-2000 definition.

Lowest speeds for a motionless user is 2 megabits per second. while in a moving vehicle, 3g customer get 348 kilobits per second. This is in good conditions, 3G service provides for download at the speed of 14.4 megabits per second. You can also upload speeds at the speed of around 5.8 megabits per second. The main part to 3G service is mobile-to-mobile sound transfer. at this process, three layers of information are sent.