Thread: 4G By Tikona?

4G By Tikona?

Hello, recently I have visited the article on the internet and come to know that the Tikona broadband is providing the 4G Service. Yet all of us are making use of the 3G technology and then how can it be possible that the Tikona is providing the 4G? If anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me.

Re: 4G By Tikona?

Hey, same question here? I am also thinking on that. If yet all of us are making use of the 3G service and then why this Tikona is providing the service for the 4G? If anyone is having the details about it, then please provide that to me. So, I will able to understand the problem behind this. If anyone is having details about it, then please reply me soon.

Hello, I think that they have given the facility for the 4G in advance. So, if in future if anyone going to be use that then that time they don't need to update that. So, I think it is for their future goal. So, simply forget about it and then you will able to get solved for your problem which is related to the future technology. So, just make use of the technology which have and solve your problem.

Hello, if you visit the website, then you will able to solve your problem. I think that though it is providing the 4G technology it is designed for the future use. So, simply make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just need to make use of that and get solved for your problem. It will simply give you more details about it.

Hello, from where did you come to know about it? I want to know that. If you are having the details about it, then provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. If it is really available then it can be more helpful to the user when the 4G technology is given. So, simply make use of the currently running 3G and when the 4G will come you can simply make use of that from the Tikona and use that for your purpose.

Tikona is providing support for the 4G technology also. That is why it is giving 4G on there site. So, if you are having 3G technology then you will simply get the help for the 3G technology. But, when the 4G will gets implemented, at that time Tikona will simply give you help for that 4G also. It is not any kind of fraud or something. They have the ability to provide the 4G also. So, you need not to worry about it.

Hey, why are you worrying for that. If you are getting the service for the 3G also, then you don't have to worry for that. So, simply use the service from that. You will get the advantage from this, as when the 4G technology will gets invented you will get support for that also. So, simply make use of that service and then you will able to solve your problem also.

Post Re: 4G By Tikona?

worth as being a reliable partner when it comes to broadband connections. I have had the internet connection for quite some time and I am pretty satisfied.
    I use Tikona wi fi service, and it has exceeded my expectations in the last few months. Quite strangely some of the best names in the industry could not delight me as much as this connection did. Looking forward to up gradation though!
    Superior speed, no security hassles and control on bills. Tikona takes care of every aspect that a customer faces while hiring any broadband connection. They have indeed evolved out to be one of the leading players in the market.
    Lets Congratulate our Team mate “Mayuri Changle ” for solving customer ‘s problem in such a wonderful way with such great follow-up and prompt service that customer is bound to Appreciate her.