Thread: Airtel DTH to Videocon DTH

Airtel DTH to Videocon DTH

Hello friends

I am an Airtel Digital TV subscriber and i want to get it changed to videocon d2h. i have been using samsung lcd tv at my place installed with Airtel DTH, Since Airtel is not providing the services properly i want to change the services and it has also increased the subscription charges. Can you tell me how to use set top box which i got from Airtel with videocon d2h.

Re: Airtel DTH to Videocon DTH

Unfortunately it is not possible to use the set top box which you got from Airtel to use with videocon d2h. That's why i would suggest you not bother about the set top box. Call the Airtel Digital customer care and then get the device removed i think that they will take your device from you and you should receive your security deposit against the device.

Well there seems to be a space somewhere in your set top box in which a card or some other device is inserted. Which helps the set top box device to catch the television signal. So i think you can use the videocon d2h card in the similar manner in which the airtel's card was used. hope this solution have helped you to resolve the issue.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think that airtel digital is good enough and you should try to use the same since you have been using it since a very long time i would advice you to keep it up and try to solve the problem which you are facing by calling the customer care. If they does not resolve the issue then you can visit any of the customer care gallery.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Sounds like it is not possible since the devices which the company provides are locked to their own services as some of the CDMA mbile phones are locked and you are bound to use the same sim card which you are using also cannot use another service providers sim card on unless and until it is unlocked by the service provider.

You definitely have a very good choice video con is really very good if you want to experience a world of awesome digital entertainment, crystal clear pictures, ultra sharp sound and state of art technology which uses the revolutionary MPEG -4 with DVB S2. This means you’ll be able to notice the minutest of details on your favorite celebrity. And hear every scream, every sound. Even if it were a faint sigh.

I have used both these services Airtel dth services as well as the Tata sky services ihave not found any basic difference between these services. You have not mentioned what kind of problem are you facing with the Airtel Digital so that i would have helped you but no matter you can still solve the problem by calling the customer care.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!