Thread: How to increase download speed in pppoe connection

How to increase download speed in pppoe connection

Hello everyone, I am searching for the methods on how to increase download speed in pppoe connection. pppoe connection generally means the dial-up connection. The router that I am using is a wireless one and the dial-up is configured on the same. The plan that I have selected is unlimited downloads with the speed of 256 KBPS. But, I am getting a very low speed of around 25 KBPS. I want to boost it to around 900 KBPS. Kindly provide some help on this topic as soon as possible.

Re: How to increase download speed in pppoe connection

Inorder to increase download speed in pppoe connection, there is only 1 solution, that is to change your plan. This is a genuine problem. The speed that is received in such a plan is correct as you are getting. I suppose that you are not switching to any other plans because they are too expensive for you. In this case, you have to change the Internet Service Provider.

Hello there, you issue to increase download speed in pppoe connection has been solved on our forums already. You will have to give a glance at the following thread for the probable solutions:
    how can i increase my dial up speed
    Any other queries regarding this topic are also welcome. I hope that this will provide you some help.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

There may be many softwares and applications available in the market to increase download speed in pppoe connection. You will have to search for the same on the internet. When you get the results, you have to select the software or application accordingly. Make sure that you get the latest version of any of the software or application, so that all the new features will be provided to you. I wish you all the best.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I would advice you to move to MTNL to increase download speed in pppoe connection. This is because I am using the same and the plan is of 256 KBPS speed. I can assure you that I am still getting the speed of more than 180 KBPS. It will also be affordable to most of the users. So, switch to MTNL immediately.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

If you are talking about alternatives as a solution to increase download speed in pppoe connection, then BSNL is also a very good option. You can contact the officials and they will let you know about all possible plans. So, you can also select the one that is suited for you.