Thread: Can I access internet through DTH

Can I access internet through DTH

Hello. I have looking around on many forums and wanting to get knowledge regarding internet service provided by DTH. Is it possible to have an internet service using DTH. Do they provide. I have no idea regarding things and wanting to get clear for the thing. So please do help me out and make the things clear out well for me. I hope to get a solution.

Re: Can I access internet through DTH

Well I have not heard that DTH service is about to provide this feature but it is quite possible that Airtel to release such feature in nearby future. This can be possible. I hope you may get the things to work out well for the same. So it is indeed necessary that you look out for the same. Its a news that Airtel will implement the feature ahead.

It is true that Airtel is planning to implement such feature in future and they are working on it. But the thing is that with Airtel even Big TV is planning for the same. They will provide the internet facility using the DTH service. So you can expect the facility well using the same. So do look out for the thing and you may get the expected service well.

Not quite sire about the DTH service but for your information I would like to tell you that High Speed internet is already in place using Microwave technology for data transmission which you can correlate to DTH type. So as been said above that Big Tv and Airtel are planning to launch the service soon. It is possible that you may receive the thing in nearby future. So do look out and check for the same. I hope this will be implemented soon.

If you have any idea regarding the TATA SKY plus Box you may be aware that the new box is completely future ready. It comes with a usb and an ethernet port. So it is possible that the internet facility can be implemented using the ports that is been provided. So do look out and get the things work out well for you. It would be helpful.

There are plans that will be implemented ahead in near future for the same. The DTH service will be provided with Internet service. This may help you out to get sort the thing well. So all is that until the service is been implemented you need to wait. This is the thing that can be worked well. As per some of the box has ethernet cable. Do look for the same. This may help.

As the plan or service that you need is not been implemented yet. So it is essential and necessary that you check out for the same. There are plans for future implementation of such service but there is still time and it is in progress. So in order to sort the issue it would better that you wait for the time till it is being implemented.