Thread: Reliance broadband tariff : Broadband Internet Access

Reliance broadband tariff : Broadband Internet Access

I have been fed up of my local broadband service provider since it brokes down every now and then and all my works comes to halt. Now i have heard that reliance broadband is now available in my locality. So i would like to get a connection. Also if possible can you please provide me all details for getting the connection and also the tariff plans.

Re: Reliance broadband tariff : Broadband Internet Access

It seems quiet difficult to provide you a plan since you have not mentioned about your requirements in terms of data transfer as well as broadband speed. So it would be better if you mention all the details which i have asked so that i can suggest a plan which will prove worthful to the amount which you may be paying.

Ohh sorry for that,

Since i posted my query in somewhat hurry so i forgot to mention the details friend. I need around 10 GB of data transfer throughout the month and download speed of about 512 kbps or above. So now i think you can suggest me a good plan so that i can pay the money accordingly.

You can have a look at the following plan which i have provided below these are postpaid plans. Hope that this will help you in selecting a perfect plans.

No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

After selecting a plan from the above list you will be charged accordingly so i would advice you to go through the below points carefully:

* Installation charges Rs.500 extra
    * Speeds indicated are only upto our ISP Node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
    * Give rates are exclusive of taxes including service tax. The taxes will be levied wherever applicable.
    * This plan is not a broadband plan as per TRAI
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think you can also choose Airtel broadband services since you can Surf, play, download, stream & make friends with speeds upto 16 mbps(subject to technical feasibility). Impatience is the new life live it with Airtel Broadband. With Airtel Broadband, the internet is always ON, always available! No more waiting for dial-up to connect. You are ready to use the internet as soon as you switch on your computer.

As far as i know it would be better for you if you go for a prepaid connection so that you does not get cheated or fooled by this giant. Also you does not have to bother much about the same i mean bill. Since i have heard a lot of people complaining about huge bills which are sent to them after which they need to rush to airtel and write a number of letters and applications.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600