Thread: Airtel DTH and its Packages

smile Airtel DTH and its Packages

Hello everyone,

I am planning to buy an airtel digital TV. Since i have been using airtel broadband since a very long time. I would like to know whether airtel digital tv provides services in the same manner Airtel broadband services. Also if possible please tell me about the Airtel DTH and its Packages.

I will be very much thankful to you.

Re: Airtel DTH and its Packages

You really have a very good sense of choice since according to my knowledge Airtel DTH is one of the best amongst a number of DTH service providers. i have provided some of the tariff details below go through it.

you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

As far as i know there are a number of packages available as per your needs it is not possible to suggest a suitable package for you or the package which will worth your money. That's why it would be better if you provide some more information about the channels and services which you would like to have in your future posts.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Since there a number of interesting packages are available to airtel subscribers. A lot of packages are available in order to impress the customers in such a manner that it would make them to buy the subscription for a longer period of time. So i would advice you to go for any other subscriber rather than going for Airtel.

Thanks for the reply. All your suggestion really proved very helpful but it rather confused me . So i would like to ask another question that whether the it would be feasible for me to buy Airtel DTH or it would be better if i buy another subscription. Also suggest a service provider which will be worthful of my money.

Tata Sky, launched in August 2006, has so much to offer in terms of world class entertainment. We already have over 4.5 million connections and are the fastest growing Direct to Home (DTH) provider in India. TATA Sky also have monthly subscription starting at Rs 125. You can Pick from a number of recharge options available to recharge your account.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think that if you try to call the Airtel customer care than you will get a better response since they will instantly ask you several questions regarding your needs and instantly they will provide you a plan which will suit your needs the better. If you want you can also visit the http://www.airtel.in and then select Digital TV Services to avail new offers and scheme.