Thread: FUP in Reliance Broadband

FUP in Reliance Broadband

Hi friends,

I need your help to sort-out my confusion related to the Reliance Broadband services. I want to be aware that, is there any FUP(Fair Usage Policy) available in Reliance Broadband. I am asking this because I am planning to take reliance broadband connection with 500kbps to 1mbps speed. Please let me know your suggestions over this issue. I will greatly appreciate your any help over this.

Re: FUP in Reliance Broadband

According to my information there is no FUP in Reliance Broadband. I suggest you to take 1499 plan. I think broadband plan you will get 1Mbps internet speed. You can surf upto 10GB with this plan. I am also using this Reliance Broadband plan. I am getting awesome speed with it. I think you should also try this broadband plan.

Reliance Netconnect High Speed 1x service offers you hi-speed wireless Internet access across India in over 24000 towns & 6 lakh villages, as well as along major highways, railway routes, airport lounges and remote locations. Access internet and e-mail on the move at a speed that's upto four times faster than dial up. Reliance's cutting edge CDMA 1x network can give you high-speed Internet access, at speeds up to 144kbps.

As per my understanding the Reliance Broadband services is better as compare to any other Broadband services. In this Reliance Broadband you will get much flexibility in internet plan. If you internet surfing is under 300MB than you can take advantage of rs 250 plan. If your usage is more then you can use tariff plan like rs 1,210.

Below I have mentioned some of the Reliance Broadband plans:
    • Rs. 1,925/- 15GB Pack
    • Rs. 1,379/- 10GB Pack
    • Rs. 1,210/- 5GB Pack
    • Rs. 935/- 3GB Pack
    • Rs. 715/- 1GB Pack

There is competition in the Reliance Broadband and Airtel broadband. It's quite completed to choose one of these two broadband service because of their similar plans. If you want to know the comparison between Reliance Broadband and Airtel broadband, then please refer following link:

Airtel broadband Vs Reliance broadband

There are many prepaid plans are available in the Reliance Broadband. All prepaid tariff plan comprises one month validity. The basic plan start with 300 MB which is of Rs.250. If you go for 1,925, then you will get 15GB surfing. And after 15GB usage there is rs 1 per mb charge. The Reliance Broadband plans are very affordable.