Thread: Overbilling for tata photon +

Overbilling for tata photon +

I am a new subscriber of the tata photon plus i have subscribed for a postpaid plan. But i was shocked to see my first bill which was very much higher than my expectation. I got this connection in 3599 Rs. using a credit card. Then i chose 400 MB free download in a single month for just rupees 400.
    Even though i have just use about 225 MB i was charged for about 1102 mb more which i never used please help me in Overbilling for tata photon + matter.

Re: Overbilling for tata photon +

I think this is some kind of mistake done by the Tata Indicom and hence i would suggest you to rush to your nearest tata customer care center and then explain the whole matter. They might help you in this matter and ask them to explain the whole structure of the bill also do not forget to ask the tax structure.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You might have been overbilled because they may have charged you with some hidden charges that you even do not know for example registration charge or activation charge or even service charge. Try to contact tata indicom as soon as you can and then you can get the break of your bill and how your bill is calculated.

This is the reason why i always recommend to go for the prepaid connection. Since the company people are bounded by your balance which ever you have in your prepaid account they cannot go beyond that limit and also you are informed about your various account activity. Try to get converted to prepaid subscriber.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I totally agree with TEcH GuRuJI the prepaid plan is always the best because nobody can fool you when you opt for prepaid plan. In this situation i think calling the customer care would be better because sometimes due to some system problem you get a heavy bills. when you contact them they will check your account usage manually and hence your problem will be solved.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter