Thread: Tata Indicom 1x modem

Tata Indicom 1x modem

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have bought tata indicom CDMA 1x modem(SXC-1080). I want to asked whether this modem will work anywhere in the India or it is work in the selected city. I don't know very much about it. Please help me about Tata Indicom 1x modem.
    Thank you.

Re: Tata Indicom 1x modem

Hey as per your question CDMA 1x modem(SXC-1080) modem will work every where in the india, where there is TATA Indicom network is available. It means that you can use your internet through CDMA 1x modem(SXC-1080) Modem if you are in the city or village where there is TATA Indicom network. If there is no network of TATA Indicom, then you will not able to use your CDMA 1x modem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

As per my knowledge this service is available in the following city.
    Agartala, Aizawal, Ahmedabad, ,Ankleshwar, Baddi, Bangalore, Baroda, Belgaum, Bellary, Bhubanban, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Daman,Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Gandhinagar, GoaSilchar, Silvassa, Solan, Srinagar, Surat, Tezpur, Thoubal, Tinsukhia, Trivandrum, Tura, Udhampur, Udaipur, Vapi, Visakhapatnam and Warangal
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Tata Photon Plus service is available in the following cities : Agartala, Aizawal, Ahmedabad, ,Ankleshwar, Baddi, Bangalore, Baroda, Belgaum, Bellary, Bhubanban, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Daman,Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Gandhinagar, Goa, Golaghat, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kathua, Katra, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Lunglei, Mangalore, Manipal, Mumbai,Mundra, Mysore,Nagaon,Nagpur,Naharlagunj, Nalagarh, Nasik, Patna, Ponta Sahib, Saharanpur, Shillong, Shimla, Sibsagar, Silchar, Silvassa, Solan, Srinagar, Surat, Tezpur, Thoubal, Tinsukhia, Trivandrum, Tura, Udhampur, Udaipur, Vapi, Visakhapatnam and Warangal
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Hey this service is not for selected city. It means that you can use Tata Indicom 1x modem in all of the city where there is Tata Indicom network is available. This service is provided by the Tata Indicom network and that's why you only able to use this service if there is Tata Indicom network is available in your city or area. If there is no Tata Indicom network, then you will not able to use your Tata Indicom 1x modem.

I TAKE TATA INDICOM 1x USB MDEM DRIVER FROM WHERE?

Quote Originally Posted by SAURAV GAUTAM View Post
    I TAKE TATA INDICOM 1x USB MDEM DRIVER FROM WHERE?
    If you want to get drivers of Tata Indicom USB Modem you can get them from the official website only. The drivers might be also packaged in the cd/dvd that you have got inside the box of Tata Indicom USB Modem. Or else download it from here and check if that is working for you or not. Hope that helps.