Thread: TATA Photon Plus my account PIN

TATA Photon Plus my account PIN

I am a new Tata Photon Subscriber and i want to get the details of my account activity and since i am a new Tata photon subscriber i have heard that i will receive my account pin through SMS. But how can i recieve the SMS with Tata photon plus since photon plus does not have facility to get SMS.

When i try to talk to the customer care they are not providing me proper information. please help in this matter

Re: TATA Photon Plus my account PIN

These types of delay happens sometime when your documents have not been submitted or may be there are some kind of issue with the documents and this is the main reason behind the delay in your Pin account. Hence i would suggest you to call the customer care ask them what's the actual problem behind this delay.

Thanks for the reply i called the customer care and they are telling that my documents are still not received. Even though i have submitted them to the vendor from where i purchased the Tata Photon Plus. Please tell me what should i do now should i go to the vendor where should i go and submit the document.

In this situation i will suggest you to go to the vendor once again and then ask him about the same why he has not submitted the documents still. Or simply you can go to your nearest Tata Indicom gallery and submit the required document by your self. Hopefully this will resove the whole issue.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Simply call the customer care and tell them that you have not got the SMS. They will tell you the reason behind the delay. Sometime due to some system problem your Universal Serial Bus (USB) ports does not receive the SMS although it had been already sent.

Hopefully this will help you to get your PIN account number.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Rush to any of your nearby Tata Indicom gallery or customer care center drop your documents there and ask them to submit the same wait fro sometime till you receive your PIN number through the SMS in the gallery. You will definitely get the message as soon as you submit the required documents.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

i want to know the current usage?

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz123 View Post
    i want to know the current usage?
    You can simply do that by registering on http://www.tataindicom.com/. Just log in with your userID and password, and you can track each and every usage plus other details of your account. Isn't that simple ? If you face any problem in registring or login.. just contact with the TATA customer care. Numbers are also mentioned on the above site.