Thread: Photon + does not work after upgrade win 7 driver

Photon + does not work after upgrade win 7 driver

I have the Tata Photon Plus USB modem for accessing internet wirelessly. It was working grate with my laptop. Now two days before i upgraded the firmware of this device and after that the the laptop is not detecting it. The laptop has the Windows 7 operating system. The Tata Photon + does not work after firmware upgrade in Windows 7. What can i do to resolve this Photon + problem.

Re: Photon + does not work after upgrade win 7 driver

I think the latest firmware for the Tata Photon + is not installed properly when you tried it to installed before. So i think you should again reinstall the the latest firmware of the Tata Photon USB Modem which you are having in the Windows 7 operating system of your laptop. But before this uninstalled the previously installed firmware form your laptop.

I will advise you to get back on the older firmware of the Tata photon + USB modem which was working properly with the Windows 7 operating system in your laptop. Because if it is not working with the latest firmware in your laptop than it is better to stick with the older firmware, at least you will be able to access the internet and work properly. This is the only option left for you.

First of all make sure that you have connected the Tata Photon + USB Modem to the same USB port in your laptop when you have connected and installed the USB modem for the first time when you have purchased and installed it. I have heard that the Tata Photon + works on the same USB port of the laptop which is used for installing the driver software. So try this out and revert back as soon as possible.

However, if this issue of the Tata Photon plus is not resolved with your laptop having the Windows 7 operating system then according to me you should contact to the Tata customer care or the best thing you can do is visit the Tata service center, because only they can resolve this issue appeared because of the latest firmware update in your laptop.