Thread: Watching DD Direct by Using Digicomp

Watching DD Direct by Using Digicomp

Hi everyone,
    I am facing an issue and hoping that you will help me to get out of this. I have recently deactivated the digicomp. Now I am having doubt that can I use this to view DD Direct channels? I have tried to do lot many things like Dish adjustment, tuning and adding channels etc, but whenever i select to view a channel, one message appears as "Sorry, This channel is not available". Please help me to fix this soon.
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"

Re: Watching DD Direct by Using Digicomp

According to me you should take help of the TS. So you will have to contact them. I think, if you remove the TS digicard, the Set-top box becomes an open box. Once it becomes an open box, it can be used for manual tuning. Only the digicard locks the box to Tata Sky.

DigiComp products system is designed to allow a uniform embedding film, video and digital use. The system of paint, fabric and tape is ideal for a wide range of applications, both indoors and outdoors. All products are available Digicomp Blue, Green and Red. Digicomp colors are made with precision so they are not necessary "tweaks" in post production. DigiComp tapes are of high quality, not reflective, with excellent adhesion to all scenic surfaces.

I would recommend you to install new dish antennae with a new LNB. If you want to watch DD Direct channel, then you will have to remove the cable of TataSky Dish and put the another Cable from the other Dish. Once you do that you can see many channels from the DD Direct. hope that you get some help from this post.!!

Extremely thanks to all of you for trying to help me. But my problem is still existing. I even tried to put the another Cable from the other Dish but since I was not knowing the setting I was not successful in that. Also when I remove the viewing card, the box stops responding and starts asking for the card. So please tell me the setting, so that I can fix that problem.!!
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"

The setting that you want is not too tough. Go in the organizer and enter the frequency of the channel and you can View the channel from DD Direct like B4U Music, ETC, Music India, 9XM and international like DW TV etc plus some of the sound Indian channel available on DD Direct. Also you should keep in mind that you don’t have to remove the TataSky Card from the Set Top Box. But there is only one catch that every time u needs to change the cable for switching from TataSky to DD Direct.