Thread: Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps

Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps

Hi to all. I need help to get a new internet connection at my place. I am not that technically sound. I am currently using Airtel internet which I got in a promotional offer which was giving from my company. But now all its benefits are going to be lifted as the promotional period is to expire by this month end. And also my connection is too slow even though I was promised a 1 Mbps connection. So now I am looking forward to shift over to Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps plan. Has anyone used this plan then please provide you opinions as well details on this plan and Reliance internet connection.

Re: Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps

The Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps is good option for anyone who is on the look o a fast internet connection with unlimited download. Reliance offers upto 1 Mbps of download speed for this plan which might not always be upto 1 Mbps but you might get around 500 - 700 Kbps download speed.

I would suggest you to think twice before going ahead with internet connection from Reliance. Though Reliance offers a good internet connection speed the speed is not constant through. Many customers have complained about the speed decreasing after few months and also there is frequent connection loos. So I suggest you to have a look at other internet service providers as well.

If you are looking for 1 Mbps connection speed I suggest you to go for MTNL Rs. 999/- plan. For this plan you would get a download speed of around 130 Kbps and unlimited download everyday. As far as Reliance goes even though the plan is expected to give 1 Mbps download it gives only around 150 Kbps and that too at Rs. 1499/-

I have used the Reliance Broadnet Zoom 1 Mbps but never even once I got the download speed to go upto 1Mbps. Even the speed test result used to indicate download speed only upto 90 - 120Kbps. I do not know why they promised a speed of 1Mbps. I then switched over to MTNL where I a getting download speed of 80Kbps for my Rs. 599 plan which is more satisfactory and cost efficient.

Do not even expect that Reliance would ever give you download speed of 1 Mbps. I hardly ever got 500 Kbps speed and that too happened a very few times. So I am referring you to get some other connection then Reliance. Also the service is not at all good. You will a load of taxes mentioned in your bill which will in turn increase you bill amount.