Thread: What is your experience with Airtel service

What is your experience with Airtel service

I am currently using MTNL broadband internet connection. I am having the DSL_Unlimited_749 MTNL connection. This gives me unlimited download with download speed upto 700 Kbps. They charge me rs 749 for this plan. But for the last few months their connection is not stable and for much of the time it is down. The Service is pathetic and they always blame the customer. SO now I am thinking to get Airtel broadband connection. So please give your opinion on the service of Airtel.

Re: What is your experience with Airtel service

In terms of service or customer support I have to admit that Airtel is far more better than any other Internet Service Providers. I have used internet connection of Reliance, MTNL and now I am using Airtel but the service of Airtel is really good. Their representatives or technicians also provide a solution to any problem related to the router or internet connection.

Interms of services provided to the broadband customers Airtel most probably does the best job, but when it comes to the internet monthly tariffs they do not have much to offer. In case there is any issue with your router or MAC ID is corrupted or any such fault is experienced in the internet connection then it is more likely to be addressed by an Airtel technician rather then any other ISP technician.

I had applied for Airtel broadband connection at my place once. Within two days I had a representative from Airtel visiting my place and delivering the router and cables. I was informed that I would get it set-up in two days. But I had to wait for it a full month. And also whenever I connected the Airtel customer support I used to get a reply which stated that the representative is on his way. I then finally acquired Reliance connection which is more satisfying then Airtel for me.

I would say the best service now is provided by MTNL. This was not what happened earlier. But now on as MTNL has started to acquire more number of broadband customers it has improved its service vastly. Earlier it used to take ages to get a MTNL connection setup but it all gets done within two or three days. As far as Airtel is concerned the Service is good but the plans are much bad when it comes to the monthly tariffs as compared to MTNL.