Thread: Sun Direct Password

Sun Direct Password

Hello to everyone. I have recently created the login to the Sun Direct Customer and for that I have make use of the Smartcard Number and Default password. Adn after making login I didn't get the setting from which I will able to change my password. So, if next time I want to login then how can I login? Please help me with some details about it.

Re: Sun Direct Password

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution. I was also searching for the settings from which I will able to change the default password. And then I simply tried to find that, but won't get that. So, if anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me. I have tried to search the same on internet also. But, there is not a single comment which will help me for this purpose.

Hey, I have tried now. I was also searching for the same solution. But, when I won't find that then I simply though to check for the same password and it work for me. That means we have to make use of the same password when we are working on it. We need not to change the password. We simply need to make use of the same password each time when we login to the Sun Direct.

Hi, when you next time login to the Sun Direct you can simply make use of the same password for your purpose. It is providing the same password. So, you need not to worry for that. By using the Smart card number and your Default password you can simply make login to that. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem. It is not required to change or use the new password. You can use the default one.

Hello, you need not to worry about it. As the password will remain same for the next time also. You just need to make use of your SmartCard Number as the username and your default password as the password. So, just make use of that and you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve your problem, as everyone is doing the same and no one is getting the problem. So, just do that and solve your problem.