Thread: MTNL Nutcases Reduced My Speed

MTNL Nutcases Reduced My Speed

Hello, I am having the MTNL Broadband connection for the plan for 849 Night unlimited. But, from one month I am getting the problem while working on it. They are giving me 2 hours disconnection each time. And that will get connected after exact 2 hours time period. When I made inquiry they told me that they are not having any details about it. They have given me complaint number even though I have called them for inquiry. And currently I am getting speed of the 512 KBPS even though I am having 2MBPS line. If anyone is having any solution on this, then please provide that to me.

Re: MTNL Nutcases Reduced My Speed

Hello, If you want your speed return then you need to call them again and again and don't complain them for the Disconnection. Simply complain about the low speed. When you call them again and again they will take into consideration for your speed and you will get the improved speed which you are having. So, just make use of that and get the problem solved. I have a good experience of them and this is the trick I always use.

Hello, I think you must need to check out your Expiry date for your lease. For that you need to follow the steps below:
    • If you are having net connected then simply open your Control Panel.
    • Then again click on the Network Connections.
    • Then again click on the LAN or High Speed connections.
    • Then simply right click on it and after that check status.
    • In support tab you can click on the details and by checking the difference between the Lease Obtained and Lease Expires you can get the details.

Hello, for getting the solution for your problem, you must need to make use of the complaint for your problem. When I was getting such type of problem with my connection I simply visit to the area branch and then ask them for the solution and after that one of the technical person visit my home and then he perform some and many try for increasing the speed and then I solve my problem. So I would suggest you to perform the same.

Hey, there is no more solution for this except calling them. As they always perform some or the other changes due to which such sort of problem occurs. So, if you make use of the calling them for many time then only you are able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of that and solve the problem for your low speed.