Thread: NEW plans by hathway

NEW plans by hathway

Hi to all. I have a Hathway internet connection at my place. I am using the Expressway - 1024 of Hathway. This is to get expire by next month. This plan gives me a 4GB download for 4 months at Rs 1,100. Now I am looking for any unlimited plan. And thus if anyone can suggest me any new plans by Hathway. Also if there is any other ISP who provides a more better unlimited plan then do suggest.

Re: NEW plans by hathway

For me hathway provides the best internet connection. I have been using hathway connection since the last one year and very rarely have I ever noticed any downtown. I ma currently using the Skyway Regular plan of hathway. The monthly rental for this plan is 1,600 rs. The internet speed is really the best part which is at 512 Kbps. I hope you might try out this unlimited download plan.

I have in my past made use of Hathway internet connection and it was really very well served. But latter on I switched from Hathway to MTNL. The difference in the charges on the similar plans is the major reason why I switched to MTNL. Where hathway provides an unlimited connection at a speed of 512Kbps for rs 1600 MTNL provides 1Mbps speed for a month with unlimited download. So I guess the reason to switch from hathway to MTNL is pretty much justified.

My advice for you is to go for the Reliance internet connection. Though MTNL is known to provide some exceptional plans for broadband but the service is pathetic. In case there is any issue with the router the technician has least knowledge about it at it is very rare that your problem will be solved. Thus Reliance is far more better and reliable the Night Booster plan at Rs 500/- is a very good option as most it gives 300 Kbps speed at night and unlimited download throughout the day.

Hathway has introduced a new unlimited plan- New Freeway Flexi. This plan provides for unlimited download 24 hours a day for 3 months at a charge of 2000 Rs. But over here you will have to compromise on speed which is only around 256 Kbps. Where as Airtel gives a plan at 699 Rs with a speed of around 400 Kbps and unlimited download.