Thread: IPL On YouTube: How much data transfer it might cost?

IPL On YouTube: How much data transfer it might cost?

Hello friends,
    I am using BSNL Combo 500 Broadband plan to access internet on my computer. In that plan 1.5GB download is allowed. I am planning to watch IPL on the Youtube, but I am concern about it's data transfer rate. It means how much data transfer it require to watch one single match. Can anyone tell me how much data transfer it might cost to watch IPL On YouTube?
    Please help me.

Re: IPL On YouTube: How much data transfer it might cost?

Hey as per my information all IPL matches are being streamed at an average of the 350kbps. It means that 2.5 MB is utilize when you watch one minute of ipl match. As per your request, you calculate properly, to watch 3 hours of continuous IPL match it requires 460 MB. It means that you can only able to watch four complete matches.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Hey why don't you use DU Meter 4.16 application to get information about data transfer rate of watching IPL. DU Meter 4.0 is a major new version of our award-winning utility. It will enable you to use your Internet connection more efficiently by providing an accurate visualization of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection. DU Meter also includes an extensive reporting facility, a flexible notifications and events system. You can get this application from it's official site.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You must use Emsa Bandwidth Monitor - Net speed measurement utility to check how much data transfer it takes to watch online IPL matches. Emsa Bandwidth Monitor is program that allows monitoring your current internet/network speed, by offering statistics of total traffic, average download/upload speed, etc. It is very simple to use; runs as system tray icon and shows a small, transparent-able, repositionable window that you can place on your desktop. It also allow viewing extended Net adapter interface settings, like MAC address, speed, etc. It allows viewing traffic data per interface or as a whole. It can be set to autorun at system startup.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

As per my information you have to use LanSpeed2 application to see use of internet while watching IPL. It is used to check your internet connection speed, check your average download and upload speed, check the amount of data you downloaded or uploaded.
    It has following features.
    # Supports up to 10 adapters at once.
    # Select one of 3 kinds of draw styles
    # Supports transparency (Windows 2000 and XP only)
    # Fade in and fade out effects (Windows 2000 and XP only)
    # Show 5, 10, 15 or no gridlines with values.
    # Graph can be reset when peak values mess up the range.
    # Can be set to show on top of all other windows.

Hey as per my knowledge on an average 500 MB requires to watch online IPl watch. I don't know the exact size of it. You can use software like DU Meter to get exact size. If you consider 500 mb, then you will only able to watch hardly 3 compete match. In this case either you have to watch it on TV or you can change your plan with higher transfer rate to watch all the matches.