Thread: Unable To Connect After Upgrading EC1260 With Windows7 Patch

Unable To Connect After Upgrading EC1260 With Windows7 Patch

Hello, I am getting quiet problem with the Upgradation of the Photon+ EC1260 Firmware with the Windows7 patch which is available in Tata Indicom Portal. When I done this, I am not able to connect to the internet with the help of Huawei Access manager. It provides me the error message as below: "The Device Is Disconnected Or Unavailable"

Re: Unable To Connect After Upgrading EC1260 With Windows7 Patch

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the uninstallation of the installed upgrade and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As you are getting the problem after installing the upgrade, so I would simply suggest you to make use of the removal for that upgrade and then you will able to get your problem solved. So, just remove it.

Hello, I think you have upgraded the corrupt version and that is why you are getting the problem. So, if you simply remove that from your computer then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You need to simply uninstall it, and then you can simply reinstall it. And after downloading the setup you just need to check it, whether you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, If you are not able to Connect After Upgrading EC1260 With Windows 7 Patch then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to remove that patch from your computer. It may possible that, the patch which you have upgraded for your computer is not related to the Windows 7, so you just need to remove it. So, simply make use of the removal of it and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the new upgrade and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to install the new upgrade, as if you are getting problem due to the old upgrade you will get solved by making use of the new one. So, simply make use of it and get your problem solved. It will remove your problem.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We request you to kindly visit nearest Authorized service center or please send your connection details to us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in mail id, we will be glad to assist you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer care
    Tata Indicom"