Thread: False meter of the Internet usage

False meter of the Internet usage

Hello, Friends. I am the user of the TATA Photon Plus. I am using the Internet from the last four months. I am using the one of the plan of the TATA Photon Plus. But from last month My bill meter can be showing the amount that I can not used. I can not came to know that how could this can be happened. Can anyone provide me some solutions about the False meter of the Internet usage????

Re: False meter of the Internet usage

I am very feeling sad for you that you can be facing this kind of an issue. I suggest you that you can call on to the Customer Care Service of the TTSL. After calling ask the executives who ever can be available there for your service. If you can not know the number of the Customer Care then see the manual of your Photon Plus and see the number anywhere. I hope it can work for you.

I think that you can have go to the site of the TTSL. If you are searching on the anywhere on the Internet then it can be time wasting for you. If you visit on the following link then I can guaranteed that you can got your solution for your problem. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the TTSL :
    False meter of the Internet usage
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think you can have to go to the service center of the Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) and ask the query related to your problem. I can also suggest you that whenever you can go to the Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) service center, take the all of the details of your usage along with you and strictly ask them about your query.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

If you can not get the solution or if your problem can not be resolved after going into the Customer Service and Service Center. Then I can suggest you that go the consumer court and file the complaint against the TTSL. I am sure that after filing the complaint you can or your problem can be resolved by Consumer Court. Have a nice Day !!!!
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjar View Post
    Hello, Friends. I am the user of the TATA Photon Plus. I am using the Internet from the last four months. I am using the one of the plan of the TATA Photon Plus. But from last month My bill meter can be showing the amount that I can not used. I can not came to know that how could this can be happened. Can anyone provide me some solutions about the False meter of the Internet usage????

Dear Mr.Ranjar

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer care
    Tata Indicom"

angry Re: False meter of the Internet usage

I have faced the similar problem now in the month of June, 2011 and very frustrated at the pathetic level of customer service and Nodal office.

They just do not apply the simple logic and keep playing the same tape again and again that "SIR YOU HAVE CONSUMED YOUR BALANCE FULLY".

I said i know TATA says that I have consumed my balance but logically it doesnt sound correct if all what i do is surfing and where Hathway i have never gone above 1 GB in a month but TATA Photon Plus charges me 3 GB for 15 days.

I bought Prepaid to make sure that i do not receive fradulent billing but at my surprise i got a shock when one fine day (after 15 days of recharge) i was told that my balance of 3 GB has been consumed in 15 days !!!!!

God please help me from TATA Photon Plus...

Don't know what to do since Nodal Office is nothing but an extention of the TATA Helpdesk...

Hello if the customer service call not responding you in the proper way then please go to the nearest office of TATA photon. And let them know about your internet usage details and explain them with the all legal usage and documents which you have about the usage. And then see what they are saying if they still not giving you any appropriate help and they still charge you for that usage then complaint about them. Or you can again switch on to the Hathway as I am using hatchway and I am happy with its service thank you.