Thread: How to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus

How to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus

I am having the Tata photon plus prepaid internet connection. I want to know that how can we check the available balance and the available usage limit of the account. I want to know my balance usage of the internet download limit. Because according to that i will use my internet further. So give the information about how to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus as soon as possible.

Re: How to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus

You have the Tata photon plus prepaid internet plan and you want to know that how can you check out the balance usage of your account so that you can use the internet according to your balance download limit. I think you can check the balance usage of your Tata photon plus prepaid account from the Tata indicom website. So go to the Tata Indicom website and check the usage of your internet.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think you will have to contact and ask the customer care of the Tata Photon Plus for knowing that how you can check the balance usage of your account . They will tell you properly how can you check the balance usage of your prepaid Tata Photon plus account. You will get the customer care contact number from the Bill or from the Tata Photon USB modem box.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello friends, I am also having the same problem. I have the Tata Photon plus Prepaid connection and every month i recharge for the data download limit of the 1GB. But i dont know how to check the balance usage of the account. So it exceeds from the 1GB download limit. I want to know how can i check the usage of the internet. If anyone knows then please revert back here.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I searched many times the website of the Tata photon so that i can reply back to you, how to check the balance usage of the Tata Photon Plus prepaid internet account but i could not find that. So i will advice you to call the customer care and ask them how can you check this. the customer care number for the Tata Photon+ customers is 1800 266 121 . So call on this customer care number and get the details required.

Dear Customer,

you can call the customer care team at 1800-266-121 and get the details.

Thank You.

unsure Re: How to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus

I Own Tata Photon Prepaid .iwant To Know How To Check The Usage And Balance Amount.

unsure Re: How to check balance in prepaid Tata Photon plus

[QUOTE]hariharasubramanian.97358265.I am having Tata Photon Plus Prepaid. I am using regularly.Iwant t o check my usage of the internet and check the balance amount remainig so that I will not exceed recharged limit.

bargle Guest

Why don't one of you who have this problem just call customer service and post their reply here? It will be useful for everyone... rather than just reposting the question again...

I Own Tata Photon Prepaid .iwant To Know How To Check The Usage And Balance Amount.
    Even i think that contacting the Tata Photon support will be a better idea to for finding out this query, the support number has already been mentioned in some of the posts above but then if they are not helping then you should better visit the nearest store for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by techman View Post
    You have the Tata photon plus prepaid internet plan and you want to know that how can you check out the balance usage of your account so that you can use the internet according to your balance download limit. I think you can check the balance usage of your Tata photon plus prepaid account from the Tata indicom website. So go to the Tata Indicom website and check the usage of your internet.
    at the tata indicom website how to find out the tata photon plus internet balance

Quote Originally Posted by aasiya View Post
    at the tata indicom website how to find out the tata photon plus internet balance
    You will have to Create a New Account on TATA Indicom Official Website by entering TATA Number, Alternate Mobile Phone Number and Email Address and once it is created then yo0u will have to Login using your Username and Password and after that you will be redirected to an Account Page and check out the Usage Details there.