Thread: How Speed Post Status Tracking by SMS

How Speed Post Status Tracking by SMS

Hi ,

I am user from banglore, I heard that in Indian postal department is launched any status tracking system by sms for speed post. Actually i send some important document by speed post to Delhi some days ago, but it did not receive by the next person. So i want to track this document. Have any idea ? Please help.

I also heard that Indian Postal Service is now receiving technologically affluent by permit people to track their different shipments through SMS. After getting enthused from Indian Railway’s ground-breaking step to track PNR status by SMS, India Post has started a new mobile service where citizens can check status of their electronic money-order or speed post by now sending a SMS from their mobile phone. But I do not know what is the exact code for sms.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Re: How Speed Post Status Tracking by SMS

India Post has brought a new devoted SMS short-code to track EMS shipments and it is 55352. If you want to track a speed post document , send EMS Speed Post Tracking Number to 55352. SMS charges will be different from operator to operator. You can wait for to receive an update to your SMS query within a couple of minutes from India Post. Thanks to India postal service.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can also Track your Money-Order by SMS. This service is also facilitate by Indian postal department. You need to send MO eMO PNR No to 55352. Also you can send EMO eMO PNR No to 55352 for track. SMS charges will depend on from operator to operator. Basically it will be 3 Rs /sms. You can wait to receive an update to your SMS inquiry within 1 hour from India Post. Best of luck.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Customers of India Post can recognize the status of their sent money order or letter by mobile, whether that has been delivered or not. They can send an SMS on 55352 to type the code and Number of money order or speed post and in the response of the SMS, user will obtain the message that money order/ speed post- “Delivered” or “Not Delivered”. You can also track the status of money order and speed post online at: www.indiapost.gov.in. Best of luck.

Actually, India Post has been inspired from the Indian Railway’s tracking PNR status by SMS and has adopted the same procedure to start a new mobile service where publics can check status of their electronic money-order or speed post by sending a SMS from their cell phone. Check the below code for same:

Tracking Money-Order by SMS
    Send MO eMO PNR No to 55352
    OR
    Send EMO eMO PNR No to 55352

Tracking Speed Post (EMS) by SMS
    Send SP Speed Post Tracking Number to 55352
    OR
    Send EMS Speed Post Tracking Number to 55352