Thread: How to activate International Roaming postpay for Tata DOCOMO

How to activate International Roaming postpay for Tata DOCOMO

Hi everybody,

I am using Tata Docomo Postpaid connection in India. After 1 week, I have a plan to go abroad. So I want to activate the international roaming on my mobile. How can i do this. Please help because i will not able to call customer care for long Que wait. I am using Nokia N-73 handset.

Existing subscribers can just fill the Roaming conformity form with a photo ID. Till 30th Sep, 09 there are no monthly charges for postpay international roaming. With outcome from 1st Oct 2009, monthly charges @ Rs 99 per month will be charged for the same. There is also a refundable safety deposit of INR 3,000/- for International Roaming. Please following documents will be adequate as Photo Id: Passport Copy, Driving License, Pan Photo Id, Credit Card Copy. check it out and reply.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

You will boast to do minor setting on your phone before you start with the international roaming service on your Tata DOCOMO SIM. To make sure that your International roaming is working you will have to go to your phone menu and appear for Dive In Now services. pick it and you will get the options International Roaming in the Dive In Now Main Menu. Then you should select International roaming and then choose Roam 2. This will activate the service of international roaming. Enjoy the roaming.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can also check that your international roaming is active or not. You need to call back home, you may wish to store '+91' followed by your family and friends phone numbers in your phone book and do remember to switch off your mobile phone when you board the plane. Best of luck.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you are using Nokia N73, then go to Menu -> Applications ->Dive-in Now -> International Roaming. Your phone be supposed to automatically select the local network with the top network after you switch it on, it may get a little longer for the network name to appear. If no network name come into view, go to the 'Settings' menu on your phone; choose 'Network Selection', and then 'Manual'. prefer the network you want from the list. Enjoy the service.