Thread: How is zeenext broadband connection

How is zeenext broadband connection

Hi all,

Recently I am coming from USA to India. I want a good internet connection for my home PC. In my area only one internet service provider is available that is ZeeNext broadband service. Is any body have any idea about this ISP and its service. Please help.

Re: How is zeenext broadband connection

Zeenext Initial connection and installation are the uppermost evaluate to any other service provider in India. They obtain a cable installation charge of Rs.2000 which is not refundable. And if you lease a modem they take a refundable deposit of Rs.1500.That get nearer to around Rs.3500 Initial charges. separately from this they charge you the modem rent of Rs.150 per month. If you take an Airtel or BSNL, the installation charges are maximum Rs.1000 .

The customer service of Zeenext is of complete near to the ground grade. Each time you call the customer care, you will always be acknowledge with a pre-recorded voice message asking you to leave the message and they will get back. It is very unusual that you can speak to the customer care as soon as you call up. In addition the customer care representatives do not have proper etiquettes and be deficient in good communication skills.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

You also need to renew the subscription at the end of 29 days, means on 30th day. If you do not do it then your internet connection will be ended. Suppose if you re-charge the service on 31st day, and say you have in use 5GB/256Kbps connection and you have used say only 1 GB preceding month, then the remaining 4GB will not be carry-forwarded. I can believe of the words as I said above “Pay for not using the service ".
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I am also using Zeenext broadband service from last 9 months. Every time the service is out, there is lot of stoppage in receiving back the connection. I suffer their processes are not well organized. For occurrence once the customer care told me there is a fibre cut and they are working on it. It was more than 24 hours that the fiber has been cut and they are operational on it. He even told me that the subject has been escalated. You can visualize that if the escalated issue takes more than 24 hours, how many hours it would obtain if the issue is not escalated.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter