Thread: Airtel broadband Vs Reliance broadband

Airtel broadband Vs Reliance broadband

I am using mtnl broadband connection, now i want to change my broadband connection. I have two choices 1] Airtel broadband and 2] reliance broadband connection. Can nay one tell me which one is best? What is speed difference between this two services and i also want to know the cost difference between this two services.

Re: Airtel broadband Vs Reliance broadband

I used Reliance Broad Band for a few months before I finally shifted to Airtel. Airtel is one of the best connections that has very low downtime. I also switched to 256kbps unlimited plan just two months back and the connection is great.

I am using Airtel Broadband for more than six months and I must say the service has been more than satisfactory. The speed (256 kpbs) has been consistent; The Airtel broadband customer support is prompt and I haven't had a bad experience so far. I don't expect the ISPs to provide full bandwidth subscribed all the time. I have had minimal downtime with Airtel Broadband, and Airtel does well to ensure that they do the maintenance works late in night or wee hours of morning.

MTNL Triband is very good infact, very less downtimes and constant 256kbps speed. The only reason I switched to Reliance was for unlimited plan. Speed wise both are very good.Reliance provides various broadband connection via Ethernet, wireless WiMax and the good old DSL connection, I opted for the DSL connection as I also wanted a phone line with the same.