Thread: Reliance v/s Airtel

Reliance v/s Airtel

The mobile price war has come into a new juncture for the first time in the history of Indian telecom a operator has targeted its rival by media ads though we have seen this before in soft-drink ads and health drink ad campaign this is first of its kind in telecom industry.

Reliance Mobile has openly come up with a ad campaign targeting its rival and market leader Airtel quoting “Who offers you STD,local calls and SMS at 50 paise for life without any conditions ? with a comparison chart of Airtel and Relaince tariffs.

Though this is first of its kind as any operator who has come up directly Reliance quoted customer can save their money with Its CDMA and GSM mobile service approx 39% in comparison to Airtel.

The competition in present Indian market has never been so intense as it is now, no matter if the operator is incumbent or a newbie, we can hear about the launch of new tariff plans, easy recharge vouchers, free minutes calling and more exclusive services almost on daily basis and still feel that a lot more is yet to come.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Re: Reliance v/s Airtel

I am really unhappy with the services of Airtel, network is the worst. I had used airtel for a year and i was really pissed off with the network quality of it. I always have to search for the network of airtel and if the network is not good..you can always see lots disturbance in voice quality.
    Reliance nywys its good, but anywys i dont trust Ambani's. Its may be a publicity stunts also who knows.

waqyum Guest

Re: Reliance v/s Airtel

I'm also planning to switch from Airtel to Reliance GSM.Apart from low call rates, Reliance has a daily Rs 10 GPRS Plan which offers 10 MB data transfer.