Thread: Any speed issue while using Tata Photon usb modem

Any speed issue while using Tata Photon usb modem

I'm planning to buy Tata Photon + Hi-Speed Internet Access USB Modem, in order t access internet from my system. I'm having P4 machine on which i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. Before going for Tata Photon + Hi-Speed, i would like to know that is there any kind of speed issue while using Tata Photon usb modem? Is any one using Tata Photon usb modem? Kindly let me know your views on Tata Photon usb modem. Any information on the above topic would be appreciated.

Re: Any speed issue while using Tata Photon usb modem

Tata Photon Plus is a new Mobile Broadband Service. Tata Indicom introduces its High-Speed Internet Access called Tata Photon plus, which is a new Broadband wireless service for the business users and technology enthusiasts across India. With the USB port interface you just simply need to plug the USB Modem device on your Laptop or Desktop PC and just need to get ready to access high speed internet connectivity.

This Tata Photon service can be easily available though Wireless Router and USB Modem. ata Photon+ is the next generation technology which offers a great mobile internet connectivity solution. With Tata Photon Plus you now have access to the internet at never before speeds. The basic plan of Tata Photon commences with 0.5 GB download limit at Rs. 500 per month. You can also access the services of Tata Photon by making use of USB modems which will at first cost you around Rs. 3500.

USB modem is the most appropriate choice for the Laptop or Home PC users. Tata has introduced the new EVDO connection called Tata photon in our state. It claims to have a speed of 2.4Mbps and the Rs1500 plan gives us unlimited internet. All you are required to do is to plug in the USB Modem into the Laptop and now you can easily access the high-speed Internet connectivity.