Thread: Onesuite fax service

Onesuite fax service

Hi there, I have a requirement for a FOIP [fax over IP] I have surveyed many FOIP provider and have found Onesuite is best when it comes to sevice delivery. I am about to singup with Onesuite but still need a second opinion. Can anybody help me?

Re: Onesuite fax service

If your usage would only be for incoming calls, you can signup for their Basic Fax Service which they are offering : unlimited incoming with a local number for $1/month. Which is the best service according to me...

That is a great service as majority of my fax uses would be for incoming. Well when i'm getting one DID will i be able to recieve calls if someone calls on my fax DID? I'm not sure about this, but may be if i have a number, it must be available...

OneSuite is purely a Fax Ove IP service. That means you wont be able to receive calls using the onesuite fax DID. When you dial to the Fax DID you will directly be given the fax tone as it is purely fax service as mentioned above...

Quote Originally Posted by Stroud View Post
    Hi there, I have a requirement for a FOIP [fax over IP] I have surveyed many FOIP provider and have found Onesuite is best when it comes to sevice delivery. I am about to singup with Onesuite but still need a second opinion. Can anybody help me?
    Onesuite basically has 3 services.

Prepaid calling card - For making long distance calls suing a landline or mobile phone

VoIP - For making long distance calls using your internet connection. You may receive calls too.

Fax to email - For receiving or sending fax domestic or international. Onesuite has a promo for their Fax plus (incoming and outgoing) service which waves the first month $2.95 monthly fee.

If your needs are incoming fax only then get the $1/month incoming Fax service with Onesuite that comes with a Fax number and unlimited incoming fax. VoIP is a seperate subscription. If you want to receive calls via VoIP then there's a $2.95 monthly fee for your VoIP number. Again incoming calls are free.
    Last edited by Zahir; 13-06-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-z View Post
    Great information on online fax service. BTW, can you use this Onesuite fax anywhere in the world? I haven't use any online fax before and I think I need one so I just want to make sure I can receive or send fax from anywhere.
    Yes you can. Online fax is like a VoIP service. As long as you have an internet connection, you can send or receive fax and it doesn't matter if you are in Bangalore or Bangkok.