Thread: Airtel Digital TV (DTH) offers 2 New Service Packs

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) offers 2 New Service Packs

Bharti Airtel, Asia's leading integrated telecom services provider, has launched two new Entry Offers for its DTH service, digital TV. The Rs. 1850 Offer gives 3 months' free subscription to the ESPN Top Up and New Value Pack of 77 Channels and 5 Interactive Services offering customers the highest number of popular channels like Star Plus, Sony and NDTV Imagine.

The Rs. 2000 Offer gives 3 months' free subscription to the Mega Pack of 121 channels and 9 interactive services. Customers who opt for either Entry Offers have the option of changing their pack choices after the free preview period of 3 months. Both offers are valid from May 1, 2009 and available across the country.

digital TV from Airtel uses the latest MPEG4 standard with DVB S2 technology, which translates into exceptional picture clarity and consistent high-quality audio for the customer.

It brings many firsts to the DTH segment in India including a Universal Remote which operates both the Set Top Box and TV set as well as Interactive Applications which give customers the freedom to book movie tickets, travel package and shop for branded products, among others. Users can also access city-specific news and update themselves on the latest stock news. We are also the only one to offer our customers the pleasure of listing to ad-free Worldspace Satellite radio. All this is backed by 24x7 customer care.

Source : headlinesindia

Re: Airtel Digital TV (DTH) offers 2 New Service Packs

Thanks your time and effort. It was very kind and sweet of you to share your information with all of us. People like you have always been a great inspiration for me to help others. So i would also like to help others in my most possible ways. below is the official website of Airtel which consists of all the plans and offers it provided in India. I hope it will prove to be helpful to everyone visiting the thread.
    Airtel Digital TV (DTH)