Thread: Hathway broadband sucks

Hathway broadband sucks

I am using Hathaway from past 6 months but speed is very low 20 kbps (download). my plan is 256 kbps unlimited Rs. 1800 (for 3 months). down time also 4 to 5 hrs in week specially on Sunday or Saturday. Hathaway service is suks in mumbai

Re: Hathway broadband sucks

why don't you guys do research before taking hathway, rather became a victim. I know Hathway sucks. I have found out that nothing beats the good old MTNL.

I had prepaid connection. I took it to ensure that with a limited download limit, I may get a better speed. But to no avail. Paying them is also painful. If you don't pay on time, the connection is obviously cut and you have to run around, make calls and what not to get it back on.

Arrow Re: Hathway broadband sucks

I have been using Hathway in Chennai for the past 2 years and i have no major issues with the connection. I have subscribed to the 512kbps Blast quarterly for Rs 1600. I get unlimited usage hours daily from 12am to 7am with quarterly download limit of 3GB.

I get download speeds ranging from 50 to 62 kb/s most of the time. Please check with Hathway customer care or make a complaint regarding your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NAVINk View Post
    I had prepaid connection. I took it to ensure that with a limited download limit, I may get a better speed. But to no avail. Paying them is also painful. If you don't pay on time, the connection is obviously cut and you have to run around, make calls and what not to get it back on.
    You can now renew your connection online itself. Visit the link http://payonline.hathway.com/mqsubsc...=103&ctl=Login