Thread: How many hours do you spend on Internet

How many hours do you spend on Internet

I spend about 12 hours daily on Internet What about you guys?

While internet is booming continuously, it feels like a day will come when nobody will need to get out of their house for anything.

I use internet only for learning something. For that, 4-5 hrs daily is enough. One can learn a lot.

I used to spend almost 16 hours daily on the internet. But now, since I am busy in my job, I get very little time for it. Surfing is not allowed in my office, otherwise the record would have been intact

I do many things through internet. One of them is earning. They are many options and its nice. So i dont mind spending more than 10 hours daily on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Capper View Post
    I spend about 12 hours daily on Internet What about you guys?

While internet is booming continuously, it feels like a day will come when nobody will need to get out of their house for anything.
    Looking at the current condition, such a time is expected to come. People will get everything at their feet on the bed. Internet is at the service

Yogesh Guest
    I spend almost all of the day on Internet and not to mention that particularly on TechArena, as I am one of the responsible Moderators for TA

Quote Originally Posted by beatnik_abx View Post
    I used to spend almost 16 hours daily on the internet. But now, since I am busy in my job, I get very little time for it. Surfing is not allowed in my office, otherwise the record would have been intact
    Nice quote bro.
    But i bet i am a little ahead of you. Even i spend approximately 16 hours daily but sometimes its nearly 24 hrs

I use only for some minutes. Not even a complete hour. I use internet only if i have some work.

I feel like people addicted to internet are dumbs with no social life or live interaction (except on internet )

jmatts Guest
    10-13 hours